Letters and e-mails from those we rescued:
Supporting the Community
- "Stan and his team have always been 'Johnny on the spot' whenever I've called for help. It's always good to rely on neighbors for service." -- Debbie
- "You guys do a great job! My computer works great." -- Rita
- "GoGeeks - We've been with Stan since he was a one man shop! He's cured viruses, scared away spyware, fixed lost cause computers, and most recently built us a customized, AWESOME, super speedy family play toy (I mean, Computer!) They are honest, quick, and fix anything we can throw at them...and we throw a lot! -- Ann's post on her website under "Businesses We LUV"
- "I began using 'GoGeeks' many years ago after I had the experience of dealing with a commercial store that instructed me to call India for help. I promised myself then that I would never make a purchase where I would have to call another country for help. After that experience, I thought to myself, there must be someone locally that can give me personal attention regarding computer information. That was when I learned of Stan and his 'GoGeeks' business. I have been a loyal fan of his ever since. Recently, I bought a new computer from Stan because I rely on his knowledge, always being available to answer questions I have, and always providing immediate personal attention. The staff of 'GoGeeks' is like 'frosting on the cake!' They are always there when you need them, knowledgeable, courteous, and quick to respond to any questions or help that I need. All I can say is 'A great big thank you' for the amazing service you provide. It is comforting to know I can rely on 'GoGeeks.'" -- Nancy
- "Dear Stan and your fantastic Team, Of course I wish for you all a happy time and many, many years to come. But I have a story to tell, read on. Remember that Old Tandy died Sept 10, 2009 and GoGeeks revived it, performed a transplant and recovery was complete Nov 4, 2009. I will never forget that day. Here is the rest of the story…This month I am updating the genealogy data, namely new addresses and entering deaths and births, etc. I worried, hunted and found the right floppy disk. Can I remember how to start Old Tandy and will it read the old 720 size disk? Yahoo! Next, can I re-learn the old MS-DOS and Intuit software? So far, yes to all but my frayed nerves require respite to calm down. Still more changes to make. I am daily thinking of the heroic work, knowledge and our pleasant times together. You performed miracles as if it were a daily outcome. Thank you again and again and you have a team of the best in the field and I would send each of you a gold star if I had them.
Your most devoted customer and friend, Ann." -- Ann Gilman
- "Your company recently did a data recovery and transfer from my old Toshiba laptop to a new HP. My Toshiba had a bad mother-board and could not be recovered by the GeekSquad at BestBuy (after working on it for over a week). After less than 48 hours, GoGeeks was able to recover over 95% of the data from my old (dead) laptop, including over 1,500 pictures from my recent 2 week vacation in Italy (which I didn’t have backed up anywhere else)! All three employees at GoGeeks that I interacted with were extremely professional, friendly, and clearly experts in their industry. I want to say thank you so much for your promptness and exceptional customer service." -- Toni Pantuosco
- "@GoG33ks, Thanks for the great job fixing my machine (replaced raid drive & expanded partition). It's appreciated! -- George Schaler, Schaler Photography via Twitter
- "Stan & the Go Geeks Crew are life savers. They have saved me a number of times but the first time was the worst. I was a victim of the "Rogue Security Program" that mimiced my original Antivirus system. I clicked on it and it told me that my computer had dozens of viruses. I even bought the actual virus thinking that it was the antivirus fix. Needless to say I paid them money to infect my computer. Go geeks to the rescue and Stan told me to cancel the credit card that was used to order this trojan and I shipped my computer to your office. Thanks for your skillfull diagnosis and all of your Malware alerts - I won't be scammed again. Keep up the Superheroic work." -- Sonya
- "Thanks bunches for saving me from the "FBI." Your card made my day. I'll always call on GoGeeks. You're nicer to talk to than Asia!!!!!" -- Margaret
- "Our Dell Computer recently died. We went to GoGeeks for help. For a reasonable fee, they were able to save our files (thank God!). But where Stan and his staff earned our respect and loyalty was when we asked them for a letter verifying they looked at the computer and deemed it not worth fixing. We had filed a warranty claim with our credit card company but couldn't process the claim without that letter. Stan sent the letter to us within a day and our claim was processed successfully. GoGeeks already was paid for their service, they didn't need to write the letter, but they did. In a time when people are always looking to make a quick buck, Stan and his staff at GoGeeks actually cared and went above and beyond. We hope we don't need them often, but they will be the first place we call if we do and we will be sure to let all our family and friends know how Stan and his staff run GoGeeks." -- John, MA
- "Hi Merrill and 'geeks' - I appreciate your prompt service and expertise. You will be my first choice when I have a problem again (as I'm sure I will). I recommend you to everyone I talk with. The thank you card was a nice touch. Thanks again." -- Sandra
- "Thank you again, Merrill, and I also wanted to mention I like the website and emails very much. I especially think it's great that the employee pictures and profiles are there. As a customer it makes me feel more comfortable and somewhat, "part of the GoGeek family":) I've been a satisfied customer and know that I will continue to be in the future. I LOVE the fact that I can call East Longmeadow when I have questions or problems. Keep up the good work, Everyone!! I always recommend GoGeeks!!"-- Kathy Kakley, MA
- "I am so happy with my laptop after bringing it to GoGeeks. I finally have peace of mind that it is working well.
I have definitely recommended GoGeeks to my friends and family.Thanks to Merrill for all your help. How nice of you to send me a thank you note. I like seeing all the faces behind the scenes." -- Carol Lichwala
- "Thank Goodness I Found GoGeeks! - I became legally blind, and truly feared I would not be able to work again!
GoGeeks really came to the rescue - built me a more friendly computer, installed dictation programs, ZoomText technology -
and then PATIENTLY instructed me on all the nuances and capabilities of the system. I now happily work every day and can
overcome my visual impairment – it made me functional again! Thank goodness I found GoGeeks!"
-- Peter L. Meunier, Founder & Co-Owner, CanAm Fibers, Inc., Wilbraham, MA
- "Great Diagnosis Skills and Recommendations - I was having speed issues with my computers and internet connection until
Stan came to my house to look over my setup and correctly diagnose the issues. He then provided cost effective recommendations
that have worked very well for me for over 6 months. Thanks Stan and team!"
-- Carl, Longmeadow, MA
- "Very Satisfied Long Time Customers of GoGeeks! - We are so pleased that a good friend of ours recommended that we contact
GoGeeks for help with our computer. Stan and his associates promptly came to our house and settled the issues we had at the time.
We were so pleased that we eventually had GoGeeks build us a new computer, updating the properties and giving us new and very
satisfying computer use. Whenever we have a question they immediately answer it over the telephone or come to our house to help us.
When necessary they take the computer back to the office and in good time return it and set it up. As seniors in our 80's we really
do appreciate the services provided by GoGeeks."
-- Marion and Bob W., Springfield
- "Stan has been fixing our computer for several years, always shows up at our house on time, gives extra time and
always explains what's done and why. Anytime we need work done we wouldn't call anyone else. Gogeeks is the way to go
for great service ans a very good price."
- "We have been utilizing the services of GoGeeks for over seven years. Computer rescue, repairs, upgrades ...
you name it and we have depended on them. Always prompt, courteous and capable. They get the job done efficiently and at a fair price.
We've never even thought of going elsewhere for service. As a matter of fact, we are so confident in their ability that we had them build
our most recent computer and set up our wireless network. Simply the best!!!! We have recommended GoGeeks to our friends whenever they
have had a computer problem and will continue to do so."
- "GoGeeks - Always Highly Recommended - I have nothing but praise for this local Computer Rescue and Sales company.
Their service is definitely five-star, as is their staff. I met the owner, Stan, about 10 years ago when his business was located
at his residence and have not looked back since for my computer service needs. He has since moved to a GREAT location in East Longmeadow,
as his business and staff have grown, and he STILL returns my calls on a dime! He is busy like I am when we meet but always takes the time
to explain what he is doing. He has prompt service and will not leave until the job is done.
They have ALWAYS gone above and beyond in customer satisfaction. They have answered my "side questions" with enthusiasm,
whether explaining a handheld gaming system, my son's video gaming setup, or just a quick laptop check. They built my son's gaming computer
a couple of years ago and we are now ready to upgrade so will be giving GoGeeks a call. Anyway, Stan and staff...I wish you the best of luck
in your new location and will be seeing you soon. I truly appreciate everything you have done for me over the years and look forward to the
next 10 years (and more) of service and support."
-- Cheryl, Hampden, MA - April 02, 2012
- "GoGeeks - Simply Terrific! - We have been using GoGeeks for computer rescue, repairs, upgrades and the like for over seven years.
They have been responsive and dependable whenever the need has occurred, and always at a very reasonable price. As a matter of fact,
GoGeeks is the ONLY computer repair service that we have ever used. We have so much confidence in their knowledge and ability that we
had them build our most recent computer. We have no reason to look elsewhere. Sign us "completely satisfied"!"
-- Charlie G, Longmeadow, MA - March 29, 2012
- "Highly Recommended - We've been using Go Geeks for years. Very prompt service and reasonably priced. It took us a long time to find some we could rely on to service our computers.
Thanks to Stan that problem has been solved!"
-- Gary B, Springfield Ma. - March 28, 2012
- "Stan Knows His Stuff - I have used Stan and his company for a long time. Everyone that works for Stan they know what there are doing.
I have had many viruses in my computer and they gotten everything working just like it was brand new. I would recommend this company 100%.
When you call Stan he is always right there when you need him. Thanks Stan for all the work that you have done for us."
-- Deb, Wilbraham, Ma - March 27, 2012
- "GoGeeks Are Great - I have used Stan and his company for over a decade, and have recommended him highly to friends and
colleagues, who have thanked me for the referral. He is a great guy, a pleasure to see and do business with. He always responds
promptly and takes care of all my emergencies, at my home and at my office."
-- Sherry H, Hampden MA - March 26, 2012
- "GoGeeks - If you are the sort of person who treats their computer with tender loving care like I do then when your
electronic baby is in trouble GoGeeks is exactly who you should call. Stan has been making service calls to my home for several years now.
No need to worry about long hours waiting around for a service call. Stan and his crew are always on time and at your home exactly when they promise.
If they can not fix the problem on sight then your computer is taken to the shop, and you can be certain of a good turnaround time.
You will never be sorry when you trust your computer with GoGeeks!"
-- Stacy, March 26, 2012
- "Stan Is The Man! - My wife and I are seniors, working with some digital pictures and music.
We also do email and web surfing for education and research. Stan set us up with a PC that is what we need, as opposed to more than we need.
For a superior customer service experience and a PC that fits your personal needs - talk to Stan and has techs at GoGeeks. Remember - you get what you pay for.
Don't pay twice, get it right the first time!"
-- Charlie T., Wilbraham, MA. - March 26, 2012
- "GoGeeks Keeps Me Connected! - I operate a small business in western Mass. Our existence is based on staying connected with my buyers.
If my technology is not up and running, I'm nowhere! The team at GoGeeks is the partner I turn to for swift action, and a deep understanding
of how important turnaround time is when I need them most. More--Over the years, I have used GoGeeks to custom build every computer in my office!
We get the capacity we need at a fraction of the cost of purchasing online or walking into a local computer retailer."
-- Deb Axtell, Springfield, MA - March 26, 2012
- "Fantastic!! - I've been doing business with Stan for many years and have had the best and fastest service every time.
The fact that he makes house calls, even for a laptop, is great. I've bought a couple of computers through Stan in the past.
Even though I now live in FL I will be contacting him about a new one and will probably pick it up when I'm up there visiting."
-- Nancy Albert, Jupiter FL - March 26, 2012
- "GoGeeks... to the Rescue - I have used this company for years. If you want good service, call them. You can't do
better than GoGeeks."
-- by Audrey Bryant, Westfield, MA - March 26, 2012
- "GoGeeks – Go Great! - The things I love about GoGeeks: Stan and his crew return my calls almost immediately;
they understand what my problem is -- no matter how I explain it to them; and, if they can't address the problem over the phone,
I get a service call almost immediately. They provide EXCELLENT service!"
-- Jacki Barden, Wilbraham - March 26, 2012
- "The Good Guys - I have been doing business with Stan's Go Geeks for several years now. I bought a personal custom computer from him a few years ago,
and I am fully satisfied with its performance. I like the fact that I can call a local business for service, rather than an unintelligible foreigner.
Besides that, Stan and his team are good people who will do the job right."
-- Tim Connelly, Longmeadow MA - March 25, 2012
- "Always Helpful - I have dealt with GoGeeks computer rescue for years now and I can't say enough about them.
From building me a computer to setting up wireless in my kid’s dorm room at college, they have been great.
There is never a long wait time and coming to your home is so easy. I recommend them for all your computer needs."
-- Cindy Chaplin, Ludlow, Ma. - March 25, 2012
- "Family Friendly - Go Geeks has been great for the whole family. The first time I called Go Geeks Stan came right over.
I had him build us both computers we have now. He was always concerned about not just my needs but the needs of the rest of the family and what
we really needed and could use in a computer. In the time we have used Go Geeks we have become not just a customer but also friends
-- Steve wood, east longmeadow, MA - March 24, 2012
- "GoGeeks - The BEST!! - We have used GoGeeks for many years and have always received prompt, professional and personal service. Stan and his staff are THE BEST!!
After our first OTC computer, we asked Stan to build one for our needs and could not have been happier with the results.
Stan also services the 3 PC's we have and has kept us from acquiring any viruses with his recommendations for security products.
He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable about computers and continually stay abreast of any and all state of the art developments in the field.
Wouldn't use anyone else!"
-- Ann Hegarty, East Longmeadow, MA March 24, 2012
- "GoGeeks = Awesome! - Stan built us an amazing computer...just what we wanted...and we have him out for an annual tune-up to keep things running perfectly;
in between times, if a question arises, a quick phone call or email and my questions are answered immediately! Thanks Stan,
for all that you do!
-- Janet L, Belchertown, MA March 24, 2012
- "Call GoGeeks Computer Rescue & You'll :) :) -- If you want peace of mind, like I do, then call GoGeeks Computer Rescue in East Longmeadow, MA.
Years ago, when I first bought a computer, I ended up calling East Asia -- becoming more frustrated -- and will never, never, never, do that again.
Finding Stan at GoGeeks in East Longmeadow lifted a big weight off of my shoulders knowing I could depend on him to help me promptly with any
problems or questions that I had. They are so dependable, reasonably priced and worth every penny! I have the utmost confidence in GoGeeks,
and it is located in my hometown. How great & convenient is that?! Thanks, Stan! :) :) :)"
-- Nancy Heath, East Longmeadow, MA - March 24, 2012
- "GoGeeks Computer Rescue - I have used GoGeeks ever since I started using a computer, and I must say, they're UNBELIEVABLE!
Stan is a total genius- he can fix any problem you might have, and the people he employs are courteous and so smart! I'll never go anywhere else.
I'd recommend GoGeeks to EVERYONE! They are really the best around, and they don't make you feel stupid.(I'm so not a computer person). Fast, reasonably priced.
EXCELLENT! I always feel safe trusting my computer to them."
-- Donalyn Gross, Springfield, MA - March 23, 2012
- "Stan has been fixing our computer for several years, always shows up at our house on time, gives extra time and always explains what's done and why.
Anytime we need work done we wouldn't call anyone else. GoGeeks is the way to go for great service and a very good price."
- "We have been utilizing the services of GoGeeks for over seven years. Computer rescue, repairs, upgrades ... you name it and we have depended on them.
Always prompt, courteous and capable. They get the job done efficiently and at a fair price. We've never even thought of going elsewhere for service.
As a matter of fact, we are so confident in their ability that we had them build our most recent computer and set up our wireless network. Simply the best!!!!
We have recommended GoGeeks to our friends whenever they have had a computer problem and will continue to do so."
- "GoGeeks is fantastic. Have been doing business with Stan for quite a few years and have not found anyone better. Even though I'm now in FL
I'll be calling Stan to get me a new computer and will pick it up when I'm in MA."
- "GoGeeks has been our computer service company for many years and we could not be happier with the service, professionalism and personal touch Stan
and his well- versed staff have given us. We use Stan for all our computer needs, including building us a customized hard drive to servicing the 3 PC's
in the house. And he makes house calls!! Wouldn't use anyone else."
- "I have been a customer for several years and this is a top rate business. Reasonable, responsive to your needs and very caring. Have purchased two computers
from them and use them for any needed service as well. Highly recommend."
-- Marjorie P. Wood
- "GoGeeks the Best: A great teacher to show how to use computer the perfect way. Always there when needed, rain snow etc.
Can depend on GoGeeks for everything. Call, they will listen."
-- Barb, Hampden
- "GoGeeks! - You've seen the ads, they come to the house, fix your computer and the price is right. What else could you wish for!
My story is my ante-Windows computer with obsolete software died. It was a 20-year project using a database of details to write a book.
"GoGeeks to the Rescue." No reminders of earlier warnings, no "I told you so" and no "there is nothing to be done, start over."
Instead, an attitude of trying to solve my problem, weekly updates and consulting about possible progress. This kept my hopes up but no false
promises for a cure, just careful steady progress.
Now after "transplant" at the Geek hospital and testing during "rehab" my old obsolete computer and software have been restored so
I can complete my long project and publish in a few months.
The cost was much lower than I had imagined, considering all the shop hours, phone consultation and the probable cost to acquire parts.
Saving my 20-year project is priceless.
GoGeeks measures up and beyond..."
-- A.W.G., Longmeadow
- "Thanks so much for the quick, knowledgeable and enjoyable service today. I look forward to an ongoing business relationship with GoGeeks!"
-- M.B., Longmeadow
- "I just wanted to thank you soooo much for always helping me out and making me laugh! You're a great guy and you saved my children, by reducing my stress over my computer problems!!!!! Thanks again...I O U"
-- J.D. South
- "Just wanted to say congratulations to you and your business success! Keep up the good work. I know I have referred many people to you. It is refreshing to get such good service in this day and age..."
-- PSC, Wilbraham, MA
- "Thanks for cleaning my Gateway of all personal stuff. Glenwood School was thrilled to get it and I even found all my original books and discs to go with it. Thanks again."
-- N.A., Agawam
- "Thank you for setting up our computer. We had fun on it today. Thank you."
-- E.B., Longmeadow, (7 years old)
- "Thank you for setting up the computer."
-- C.B., Longmeadow (6 years old)
- "Just want to thank everyone for the fast service and great job ... was very professional and attentive to all my ridiculous questions. Kudos ... for getting the spyware crap and other viruses out of the computer. In the future I would not hesitate to recommend you guys."
-- S.W. , Springfield
- "Thank you very much. Your patience and kindness was exceptional."
-- S.K., Longmeadow
- "Thanks again for your superior support!!!"
-- S.C., South Hadley
- "...I WANT TO THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DID ...THANK YOU AGAIN. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WORK ..."
-- B.W., Westfield
- "I just wanted to thank you for your quick, courteous service at my home the
other day. Your ad is correct ... you are 'my hero'..."
-- R.F., East Longmeadow
- "I just wanted to thank you for the fast and professional service you provided to get
my computer system going. In-home computer repair was the best thing in my case and
your fast response made the whole experience worth a lot more. I appreciated the
extra advice and would not hesitate to use your service again and refer you to
everyone I know. Thanks! ..."
-- R.B., Springfield
- "Our new computer that you built for us is working great!! I still absolutely love
it after a whole year. Unfortunately, the only downside seems to be that we never
see you anymore because our computer never needs fixing ..."
-- M.N., East Longmeadow
- "Great job! Thank you ..." -- D.F., Westfield
- "Thank you so much for getting my granddaughter's computer up and running again ..."
-- B.D., Hampden
- "I can't thank you enough for your help with this. How on earth did you get the
information back? ... I really appreciate your help, excellent service and your
expertise. I am constantly telling people about you and how good you are ...
Thanks again ..."
-- S.F., East Longmeadow
Occasionally, GoGeeks! provides services at no charge to
worthy causes. Here are a few letters thanking us for our
- "Thank you ... for the donation of [2 hours of computer lessons/support] ...and for your support of Cancer Connection - an organization that helps people with cancer right here at home."
-- E.S., Cancer Connection, Florence, MA
- GoGeeks! raised over $800.00 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association 2005, which sends one kid to camp and more!
- GoGeeks! also raised money in 2004 and 2005 for the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation in Montana, the homeland of the Gros Ventre and Assiniboine Native American peoples.
- "On behalf of The Ronald McDonald House of Springfield and especially our families
and kids, I would like to extend our heartfelt thank you for your very kind and
generous in-kind donation of computer services ... Again, please accept our
sincerest gratitude ..."
-- J.P., Ronald McDonald House, Springfield
- "I just wanted to say thanks for fixing my computer. That was so nice of you.
I still have to go back to Pittsburgh often and the computer helps me to stay in
touch with everyone here and not feel so far away. Thank you again for your help.
I really appreciate it ..."
-- C.G., East Longmeadow, regarding services donated to
the Cory Garwacki Medical Fund